The Blog Newspaper

1 comments - Post a comment

From recently Blogosphere has it's own newspaper: The Issue.

Everyday news from around the blogosphere on one place. Popular "issue of the day" covers new story every day with several views on same subject. For example today you can read about Gender and Demographics. In Intro read "A good woman is hard to find", in analysis read "Single woman in the world" and in musing read "Marriage, children and culture".




Everyone can contribute in several areas like Art and culture, Musings, Science and health, Business. The issue also brings very popular Best of the blogosphere.

With tendency to become first true blogosphere newspaper and gathering point for all worldwide news lovers The Issue introduces new Web2.0 quality and big task, to be Blogosphere's Editor in a traditional newspaper form.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

This Post has 1 Comment Add your own!
sarah - 18 December 2008 at 20:12

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Sarah

http://www.thetreadmillguide.com

Post a Comment