Free PDF Magazines Directory

4 comments - Post a comment

free pdf magazines covers

You know Web can offer great resources, but problem is how to find them. Free software, free games, free online courses, free magazines and ebooks, everything is free on Internet – somewhere. This is where webomatik, your personal web spider enters the scene. My goal is to make my posts worth reading, over and over again.

This time, webomatik shows where to free PDF magazines on art, design, illustrations, culture and similar topics. Everything in one place. Directory of over 170 totally free ezines in your favorite PDF file format. If your interests are in graffiti, photography or urban culture, if you are inspired by street style, gaming or trends, perfect place for you is PDF-MAGS.COM, directory of free PDF magazines.

This website exists more than two years now and they are still in Beta v0.98! How crazy is that! If you are owner of some ezine or you have plans for making one, PDF-MAGS will get you deserved exposure.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

This Post has 4 Comments Add your own!
Crystal - 24 March 2008 at 10:47

Sweet! Some of these are beautiful!

Aira - 24 March 2008 at 17:27

Some tags for my blog?
I don't know, maybe "personal" or "writing" or "theatre" or anything else you prefer.

Thank you for being my fan at Technorati (I'm your fan too) ;-)

admin - 24 March 2008 at 17:54

Aira, thanks for coming!

I'm in process of visiting all blogs I'm fan of on Technorati and adding some tags, but your blog is in Italian, which I'm not familiar with - yet. I'll add personal and writing.

Thanks

Anonymous - 20 January 2009 at 09:37

Great Site!
If you like PDF mags, check out:
http://bitFUUL.com

Wasn't on the list in pdf-mags, and it's dirty fun.

Post a Comment