Lifetime Drops Movement bonus credits

5 comments - Post a comment

I’m sure you already know what EntreCard is and how it works. If you don’t and you have low traffic blog but you want some new visitors feel free to try this online service.

At the end of March 2008 Webomatik has started Lifetime Drops Movement. Basically, it’s a list of blogs that I visit and drop my card on every day. You are invited to join. There are 11 blogs on the list right now and I wanted to give those people some bonus for backing up my idea. I decided to give 500 credits every month to random member on Lifetime Drops list. Winner will after that go to the end of waiting queue and when time comes he will get another shoot of 500 credits, and so on. New members will also be included for bonus credits.

Winner for May 2008 is Adam Kirby. Congrats Adam!

Lifetime EntreCard Drops Movement

If you want to join give me a link to my homepage from your sidebar and tell me about it by leavening a comment here or by email gmbportal {at} gmail {dt} com. You will get Lifetime EC drops and monthly chance to win 500 credits.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

This Post has 5 Comments Add your own!
Adam Kirby - 9 May 2008 at 08:14

Wow, thanks Webomatic! It took me a minute to figure out where the credits came from.

admin - 9 May 2008 at 09:54

Your are welcome Adam.

That is why Lifetime Drops are great, you put link once and forget about it, while credits keeps coming :)

WeBoMaTiK

Vaibhav - 9 May 2008 at 20:25

Thats great news...
no participation in a contest, and still winning...
Cool this is again a great idea. i still wonder where are you getting these ideas from :)

Andysplace - 10 May 2008 at 10:27

Yeah such a great idea i might think about doing some thing like this in the future well if it was ok with you and congrats to adam.

admin - 11 May 2008 at 03:25

Andy,

if you read original post for 'Lifetime Drops' you will notice that 'Movement' in 'Lifetime Drops Movement' means just that! I'm encouraging all of you to create your own Lifetime Drops List, that's was my point from beginning!

Good luck!

Post a Comment