Second Webomatik's Contest Winners

6 comments - Post a comment



OK, time is up for Second Webomatik EntreCard Contest and now let’s announce the winners.

But, before that I want to thank all who took part. I’m little disappointed that this Contest had only four participants, since last one was more successful. I’ve been thinking about this and maybe it’s time to change some rules. Next Contest will be very different from this one and prizes may include other stuff beside EntreCard credits.

Good thing about this contest is that number of RSS subscribers is now first time over 30, which is great. Enough of this small talk, here is list of winners.

1. Achmad Z’s Archives (2.000 credits)
2. IluvContest (1.000 credits)
3. Jasmin’s Heart (500 credits)
4. Mxyzplk Money Maker (300 credits)

Bonus of 1.000 for RSS subscription goes to Jasmin’s Heart.

Congrats to all!
I will send you credits in next 3 days.

Enjoy!


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

This Post has 6 Comments Add your own!
mxyzplk - 30 June 2008 at 18:32

wow cool... last place :D that good enough :D thanks a lot...

achmadz - 30 June 2008 at 19:34

Thank you. I'll wait for another contest!

J. C. - 1 July 2008 at 02:08

I cannot believe I won some credits, thanks a lot spider, I am truly grateful .

Sherry - 2 July 2008 at 10:50

just received the credits, thanks :) so happy to win.

admin - 2 July 2008 at 10:51

Credits are sent to all.
Thanks again to everyone. Next contest will include some cool ad prizes besides EC credits.

Webomatik

Sherry - 2 July 2008 at 10:51

I am so happy, thank you :)

Post a Comment