Best Blog Footers are Standalone Creations

2 comments - Post a comment

As you might noticed Webomatik doesn't have outstanding footer. Main reason for this situation is lack of real need for it. But this is going to change in the no-so-distant-future.

You may think of blog footer as a bonus, an option, but for some bloggers, footer is great opportunity both for design display and functionality benefits. Best footers for me are those we can consider standalone creations. Sometimes I think: "This one doesn't need this blog above !!!" and those are best footers for me.

Here is small collection of blogs with great footers. If you know of one you really like, feel free to comment about it.


BoagWorld



43Folders



456BereaStreet



LadyOmega



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

This Post has 2 Comments Add your own!
Hazel - 28 August 2008 at 03:24

I saw a beautiful one recently, it was like a line of grass. I wish I could remember where so I could link to it.

I'm currently working on a new theme for my blog, and the footer wasn't something I'd put a lot of thought into. Do you have any tips for creating something which will stand out?

admin - 28 August 2008 at 11:56

Thanks for backlink to this post, Hazel, appreciate it! I suppose if you want to create outstanding footer, most important is idea. I think css knowledge if enough for design. I hope when I start with my own footer creation I'll have more resources to show.

webomatik

Post a Comment