Green Awareness Website Template

3 comments - Post a comment

'Green Awareness' is first website template to present here. I hope many more will come shortly, every new better than the last one.

Green Awareness is basic website template with one content column and a sidebar (click image to see full size). Notice how sidebar navigation has small rectangle left from currently hovered link.


green awareness website template
Constructive comments are welcomed and appreciated! Thanks.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

This Post has 3 Comments Add your own!
evy - 11 December 2008 at 22:37

waw, it's beautiful template. Awesome! how can I get it? I found this blog from google. Thanks before

admin - 12 December 2008 at 02:08

thanks Evy, I really appreciate your comment since it's my first template. Just leave your e-mail and I'll send it to you, or contact me via twitter/webomatik

evy - 12 December 2008 at 02:29

ow thanks so much. This is my email: evyta.ar [at] gmail (dot) com
I wanna use it for my 'waste treatment' blog and it's match with your template theme, green for our earth

Post a Comment