Free Website Template, Ocean Awareness

5 comments - Post a comment

Based on previous free template Green Awareness, this new free website template is almost the same, except for few details.

This one is called Ocean Awareness and you may notice how colors are changed to suit the theme. Sidebar is slightly changed with addition of search field. Again, click on the image to see full size preview.


free website template ocean awareness

Since there was interest for my previous template, I decided to give all coming templates away for free. Only request is e-mail subscription (which is not much, you must admit). How to get this template? Easy, contact me via form or leave comment with your e-mail address and template request. When I confirm your e-mail address is on my subscription list I'll send you current template free of charge (or all of them if you wish!).

Next template I'm working on right now is 'soldiers template' and will be available shortly as PSD file.


This Post has 5 Comments Add your own!
evy - 12 December 2008 at 17:22

two thumbs up bro for your work! This is beautiful template. I've received your email too. But my question is, what kind of template it is? HTML or XML? I wonder to get the green awareness for XML version coz I use XML in my blogspot. And, what if I change some section, may I? Maybe from 2 Column I change into 3 column, but of course I'll never change your credit. Thanks so much for the response

admin - 13 December 2008 at 02:23

Thanks, I really appreciate comments. I have sent you e-mail with explanations.

If you change something, like adding new column even better, feel free to do it, leave credits, add your own and name it 'Ocean Awareness variation by evy' or whatever!

webomatik

Ravi Chandran - 22 February 2009 at 23:38

really great stuff... I love to use them for my website. How can i download them.

Please mail across the details to
mail2.ravichandran@gmail.com

captainmarti - 11 May 2009 at 05:32

Yeah I love it, how do i download it.
captainmarti@gmail.com

araon - 16 February 2010 at 00:37

Really nice blog... web application

Post a Comment