Interactive jQuery plugin : QuickFlip

No Comment - Post a comment

Not everything related to jQuery is interesting to me. I'm not at all interested in writing my own plugins and messing with JavaScript. I'm not interested in regular expressions and I'm not gonna learn every single plugin out there. What I'm interested in are effects and how to use jQuery commands to simplify some tasks and templates issues. I can say I'm just regular user, not a developer.

One of the effects I like is interactive QuickFlip jQuery Plugin, created by Jon Raasch. This plugin is currently version 0.1 and it 'uses a CSS trick to cause a div, paragraph or any other piece of HTML markup to flip like a card'.

QuickFlip jQuery Plugin
After downloading the code, I tried to follow the instructions and create one simple example for myself and it didn't go well. I got the change but not the flip itself. I decided not to waste much time so I asked Jon for a quick standalone example and he zipped and email to me one. It worked like a charm and I could understand the code, also. I guess this effect can't be done using animate and queue commands.


This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment